Saturday 12 July 2008

My First Blog


Hello there

Well, I hadn't really considered setting up a blog before - heck, I can't even get my website properly up and running, never mind do this.

But I met some lovely people from the beading world the other day, many of who had blogs, and one of them asked me if I had a blog.

Then my brother to tell me he now blogs too, so I have to keep up, don't I?

So, I am not sure what I am going to do with my blog yet - whether it will be a personal one, or a glassy, related to my art, blog - I think I might just have to make it up as I go along. I might even get more than one blog going (because I really don't spend enough time in the t'internet already.....)

So, I will start it off with one one of my favourite pieces of glass work - and it happens to be my first ever foray into the murky world of kiln formed glass (I did stained glass a few years ago).

Do you like it?

No comments: