Tuesday 19 August 2008

Craft Fair News

Hi

I don't seem to be very good at updating this blog! Actually, I have been quite busy, making for a craft fair this weekend.

Its being held at the Long Eaton Art Room (link on the right) and its called the BEAU Show (Borough of Erewash Arts Unlimited) - it will be showcasing local artists and designer/makers, as well as recent graduates from local universities (including some people who have just completed the course I am studying on, I do believe)

As well as an opportunity to purchase individual gifts, there will be craft activities for children so you can have a browse at your leisure.

I will have a range of glass pendants, and hopefully some new ceramics jewellery pieces that I have been working on (I will post some pics as soon as I have taken them!) There might be a couple of bowls and coaster sets available too.

It's actually going to be a rather busy weekend for me - as well as preparing for this show, I will be going to the Stourbridge International Festival of Glass on Friday and Saturday, which I am REALLY looking forward to - all that eye candy! Better take a very fat chequebook methinks......

No comments: