Monday 8 November 2010

Check out the other blog...

Not a lot of updating going on here I am afraid!

I do seem to update the Dawn Turner Designs blog more often these days, so feel free to follow me on there.... I think there's a few more pretty pictures on there right now.

I've set up a Facebook fan page for Dawn Turner Designs.  We've got the Shed 2 Studios Open Event on Saturday13th November.  Then I am busy with craft fairs for three weeks, hence why not a lot of blogging going on here. I've also been networking, visiting a couple of schools, and soon hope to be spending a week shadowing an artist in residence, which should be a great experience.  Somewhere I have to fit in a bit of Christmas shopping!

Talking of craft fairs, if you've ever had a stand at one, this blog post will sound all too familiar:

http://blue-box-studio.blogspot.com/2010/11/bedtime-story-for-craft-stall-holders.html

Have a read, it's great fun (and rather true!)

1 comment:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!