Tuesday 14 July 2009

Friends are fundraising....

Back in 2007, I did a bit of teaching at Castle College at Stapleford, doing NOCN in Glass Fusing.

I met two lovely, lovely ladies there, Shelley and Sandra, both members of Frit Happens, and we still sometimes meet up for a bit of "ladies what lunch". (In fact, we're due for another meet, must arrange it).

Anyways, Shelley has been a busy bee, making some jewellery for fundraising. She has two lovely items of jewellery on Ebay, and all proceeds from the sales are going to two charities:

This bracelet for the Breast Cancer Campaign

And

This pendant for Tommy's baby charity

I follow Shelley's blog, so a link should be in the side bar, under good monkey chatter, but she'll drop down the list as others blog, so here is the link to the blog post about it:

Good Monkey Chatter (Shelley's blog)

I always aim to do something myself for charity, but honestly I am terrible at getting myself sorted into actually doing it. At least I can tell you about others who do get their asses into gear and raise money for charity though!

2 comments:

Good Monkey said...

Thank you so much for putting a link to my ebay auctions. You are a lovely lady *MWAH*

Zelda Zog said...

You're most welcome Shelley, its the least I can do, I hope you raise lots of dosh!